• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Taylor referring to tools in the context of India's young batsmen.

Itstl.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
21 and played virtually no cricket
If he's not good enough (and I'm not saying he isn't) then he shouldn't be playing. You don't get runs tacked onto your score for selecting 21 year olds who have played virtually no cricket.

No doubt you'll reply to this post was something only vaguely relevant though, completely missing the point.

Burgey

This is Richie's last summer btw.

My sources tell me he considers he is getting a tad forgetful and generally not as sharp anymore.

Spikey

If he's not good enough (and I'm not saying he isn't) then he shouldn't be playing. You don't get runs tacked onto your score for selecting 21 year olds who have played virtually no cricket.

No doubt you'll reply to this post was something only vaguely relevant though, completely missing the point.

It's of course worth noting that the post by NO was: "Starc has his moments that make you think he is going to be a superstar. Much better consistency this season."

To which I say, Starc went from being totally horrible for NSW in our first games for the season and almost deserving of being dropped, to this, so clearly his consistency isn't improving!

benchmark00

Count down to Mark Nicholas mentioning 'the new breed of Indian cricketer, having a point to prove'

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's of course worth noting that the post by NO was: "Starc has his moments that make you think he is going to be a superstar. Much better consistency this season."

To which I say, Starc went from being totally horrible for NSW in our first games for the season and almost deserving of being dropped, to this, so clearly his consistency isn't improving!
After the start he had for NSW this season, it would have been an awful time for him to work on his consistency, tbf...