• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke clearly a genius, seeing that it was a T20-esque match, decided to do the best thing and get out :ph34r:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Impressive innings by Wade. It's no secret I'm a massive fan, however he is the only batsman to use his head today.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
So 32 overs a side... I assume that means 2 bowlers can bowl up to 7 overs each and the others 6 - so the Aussies won't face much more pace bowling in this innings.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ok is it me or has there just been a lot of impossible-to-catch edges and air balls landing just short lately

good batting tbh