• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice attempted save. By adding that piece of perfectly useless, and, incidentally, unverifiable information, you just revealed that you take a certain degree comfort from siding with the majority, as if the fact that they are in the majority itself confers some authority. It doesn't, and I don't. "Most people" believe in quite a lot of nonsense, which I am quite happy to admit to disagreeing with, when opinions are being canvassed, as here on this forum.
Finally found someone else.. I am totally allergic to this "most people believe this and most people do that".

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Younis Khan...Finally!! I have been waiting for him to score a century from the first test match itself... he failed in the first two...then he failed in the first innings here...and I thought there goes the chance...I don't know whether he will play England again before he retires...but what an awesome innings...the most underrated top batsman in the world..

People will talk about the Jayawardenes and Laxmans and Dravids and Clarkes...

You show them Mr Khan...how its done and lets see how long they can ignore you.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Broad getting the ball to swing, but its been mostly harmless. Good patience shown by the duo so far.

And as I type Azhar edges one over slip...

BeeGee

International Captain
After one session of this test match England fans were heard to be saying things along the lines of:

"If it wasn't for one **** session we would've won this series 2-1."

lol. Cricket, eh.
Yep, I had a good chuckle when I was reading those comments. :)