• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So this game continues to confuse us all. Doesn't look a pitch where 22 wickets should go in 4 sessions but they have. One side has a very good session now and they probably win the match.

All good fun.

smash84

The Tiger King
I am thrilled with the series win but lets be honest the series has been won on the back of some cueless batting by England and some high quality spin bowling by Ajmal and Rehman the batting has been first time tested by a quality in over a year and they have come short. A 3-0 series will flatter Pakistan givin the quality of batting they have displayed.
This

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan looking a good bet to do what no ever test side has done since 1907.

Any takers? And you're not allowed to say if you heard this on TMS earlier today.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pakistan looking a good bet to do what no ever test side has done since 1907.

Any takers? And you're not allowed to say if you heard this on TMS earlier today.
Win after posting < 100 in their first innings?

Get dismissed for < 100 in both innings?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Win after posting < 100 in their first innings?

Get dismissed for < 100 in both innings?
Well done - your first one is correct. tbh I'm not sure whether it's being dismissed for < 100 in their first innings or in the first innings of the match.

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pakistan playing well after 99 all out! :D

Anyway, batsmen have got to attack, sooner rather than later, 200 is a good score to defend.

Also. Run somewhat. It'll make the spin better next innings! Always does haha!

Spinners are being overused for England. They should change it to fast bowlers. Their bad.

And, someone needs to score a big one today.

Now the fast bowlers come. Defend? Best guess...

Leaves the balls outside offstump.

And please do not fish outside it too...

Make or break time now. Big score, defend, attack whatever now. Easy from here.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I did

You're two down ffs. Chill out.
I was talking about the first innings... Unfortunately some people who call themselves 'loyal fans' seem to be very proud and happy about being bowled out for 99...as if being loyal means turning a blind eye to actual flaws and the only definition of a fan is of course to jump up and down because..hey we've won the series right..who cares if we're 99 all out.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I have been waiting for a great knock from my favourite Pakistani batsman all series...now is the time Mr Khan..no better time than this.