• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, that's half over cos half the side's out.
That's more of halfway through the side rather than halfway through the innings though isn't it. Should be counted by time/overs imo.

Why are discussing this again.

Flem274*

123/5
Carn Pakistan.

Drop that clown FOREVER.

Even my nan could have played better in this series than the England middle order and she died last week.
RIP

And hello there Geoff. How's that stick of rhubarb going?;)

**** sake, turn that stump microphone off. Hearing Akmal squeel every ball makes Pakistan matches almost unwatchable.
:laugh:

How is that not a chuck? **** me gently.
Come 'ere

Protecting the opening batsman from strike when you're 6/99.

Good god above.
:laugh:

People compared you to Richard a bit early on, but I think you're actually more like a cricketing version of Maroon_Faithful.
Haha yes!

Cricket's the better for it, I'd say. Stuff this "ooh, the no.1 side isn't as good as the greatest sides ever, woe is me" nonsense. Your top teams are like your main characters in a book, they should be flawed.
awta

Having as many sides as possible within reach of the number one mantle can only be good for the game.