• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonderful Morgan, it's anoying because Ravi might just get picked at the perfect time for him and get runs against Sri Lanka and West Indies, meaning that we won't see Taylor untill he is chucked in during the middle of the SA series.
Really think that we'll replace Morgan with Bres, can't see how we can drop any of these bowlers, and Bres would improve the batting.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
If short leg wasn't such a soft **** Prior could've been in trouble there.

I know it's easy to say from my couch and all, but really if you're going to turn away at any cross batted shot, it's probably not your position.

FFS, matters not now. Just misses a straight one.

grecian

If short leg wasn't such a soft **** Prior could've been in trouble there.

I know it's easy to say from my couch and all, but really if you're going to turn away at any cross batted shot, it's probably not your postion.

FFS, matters not now. Just misses a straight one.
Yep, people can talk about good bowling, but that about sums it up. It's bloody shocking. I'm glad I'll be in bed for the first session tommorrow.

Spark

Global Moderator
I honestly wouldn't blame Broad for saying "**** you tossers, why are you making me bat today?" and having a right dig.

EDIT: Broad gets a nightwatchman? What?

Scaly piscine

Can you just imagine being one of the bowlers?

You toil away knocking over Pakistan cheaply pretty much every innings, put your feet up thinking job done and we'll watch the batsmen do their job and build up a lead and see this ****ing crock of **** happening again and again and again and again.

If one of useless ***** sat in the dressing room hasn't been maimed by the end of this series that's another sterling effort from the bowlers.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God it's bizarre seeing number 10 in as watchman for number eight.

This series has seen a return to pre-WWI score lines. It's been bizarre.

Some worthwhile comments on Sky re DRS and its effect on how the game is being played.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep, people can talk about good bowling, but that about sums it up. It's bloody shocking.
Some of the batting today on both sides has been village green stuff. Credit to Strauss and Shafiq who have got their heads down/looked a proper player (delete as applicable)

2 day test anyone?

Pothas

Really think that we'll replace Morgan with Bres, can't see how we can drop any of these bowlers, and Bres would improve the batting.
Yeah that's probably true actually, West Indies though.....it's going to be 2009 all over again.