• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Holy **** Pakistan! Congrats guys, well played. Was the pitch helpful for spin bowling or was it just crap batting that caused the collapse?

anyways LOL@England.

Spark

Global Moderator
Holy **** Pakistan! Congrats guys, well played. Was the pitch helpful for spin bowling or was it just crap batting that caused the collapse?

anyways LOL@England.
Both but the latter to an extreme degree. But Pakistan did everything right.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
The trouble I have with Morgs is that there's so very much going on in his initial trigger movements. He steps across, crouches and then pivots on his back foot before playing. He actually does (when in nick) end up playing pretty straight, but because he's so "busy" it only takes one of his tics to be fractionally off and he loses his off stump.

I love the boy, because he's a ballsy lad, but I just don't quite think he has the chops for test cricket. He earned the right to fail, based on his limited overs form, but I think it's time to say he hasn't quite made it.
Yeah, this has been mentioned quite a lot. Tbf, his trigger movements have increased markedly in the last six months or so. They didn't use to be so bizarre. Personally I'm just puzzled with why he changes the way he bats from tests to ODIs. Should be taking the attack to the bowlers far more in the longer version, he's a strokemaker not a stonewaller.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
It's not just wierd but also agonising. I would have preferred it if the quicks had destroyed England instead of the spinners (I know it's unfair).

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Morgan should go, but any other changes shouldn't happen atm.
Exactly, the others haven't become awful players overnight. 2 poor games after 3 good years should not mean wholesale changes. If they carry on having problems through the Sri lanka tour and the English summer then yes make changes but not yet.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody hell!

I forgot this was on tonight...just read a mate's Facebook update and wasn't sure whether he was being serious or not. That's an incredible result.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, this has been mentioned quite a lot. Tbf, his trigger movements have increased markedly in the last six months or so. They didn't use to be so bizarre. Personally I'm just puzzled with why he changes the way he bats from tests to ODIs. Should be taking the attack to the bowlers far more in the longer version, he's a strokemaker not a stonewaller.
Often these trigger movements get exaggerated when players are under pressure or out of form.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I know I don't say this enough because your performance rarely satisfies me but I am so so so proud of you today Pakistan.. Nothing less than a 3-0 now.