• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
England bowled beautiful so I think it's a shame when people say bad about Anderson, Broad, Swann and Monty.

People should stop trolling. Both teams faught hard and it was a great test match. Great for the game.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the first time in all my cricket viewing days that I've seen Indian fans happy for Pakistan

Amazing
Pakistan has always been my third favourite team after Singapore (:ph34r:) and India. But that's because I'm sort of in a Cribb-like situation, with relatives in both places.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Michael Vaughan really getting on my nerves on the radio. I know it's the job of a pundit to criticise players for their shortcomings. But for him to come out and start ranting about how crap a load of players that he used to play alongside are...doesn't sit well with me. Not like he was any great shakes through the duration he played with them either.
Yeah that winds me up too. He was involved in his fair share of collapses as well, starting to develop a real dislike for our former skipper.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England bowled beautiful so I think it's a shame when people say bad about Anderson, Broad, Swann and Monty.

People should stop trolling. Both teams faught hard and it was a great test match. Great for the game.
This, Pakistan have done it superbly today. England have bowled very well in both tests but batted woefully on 3 out of 4 occasions. Been enthralling cricket to watch though even if we have lost both matches. The bowling has been a joy to watch from both sides.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Who becomes number one if England lose the next test?

Nah ****.
Ummm...England? The rest of the teams have all been so busy taking turns smashing the **** out of each other over the last 18 months that none of them are even close to the top.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ummm...England? The rest of the teams have all been so busy taking turns smashing the **** out of each other over the last 18 months that none of them are even close to the top.
Haha, this is the second time you've completely missed the fact that people are talking about the official ICC rankings. :p England lose their spot if they don't win the next match.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah that winds me up too. He was involved in his fair share of collapses as well, starting to develop a real dislike for our former skipper.
As am I. I never much cared for him at the time to be honest, but these days he is just so incredibly smug. Happy to call out others for their faults, conveniently forgetting the fact that his performances with the bat whilst captain were for the most part shall we say "substandard", and that's being kind.

Flem274*

123/5
Ireland; the only team not to go down in an embarrassing series defeat in the last couple of years.
Lots of interesting scenarios incoming if they do cough it up.

India getting it on the back of two overseas thrashings would be hilarious but without looking at the rankings I don't think they're anywhere near.

So, can South Africa inherit it and choke it up without even playing anyone?:ph34r:

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Definitely bowled very well, anyway. Chose the right balance, dismissed the oppo for 257 & 214, no worries.

Harmy sounds like he's almost in tears in the Sky studio. Genuinely gutted.
Yeah, was definitely getting teary and struggling to speak.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Pakistan has always been my third favourite team after Singapore (:ph34r:) and India. But that's because I'm sort of in a Cribb-like situation, with relatives in both places.
Makes sense. I grew up around Pakistan fans (not many Indians though), and the hatred for anything Indian cricket related was hilariously fierce