• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
150 wickets @ 33 hardly top class but is certainly test standard. Shame he's best we have at this point of time.
TBH I'd be very disappointed if Gul ends up having a midling test career as to me he has alot of assets, but just doesn't show them as often as he should.

If Waqar/Imran or Wasim could sort out his action i.e making him taller at the crease and running through the crease properly, I have high hopes for him. He's still young enough to show significant signs of improvement.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only that he has no track record worth speaking of to justify his place in the side. He was crap against India too, let's not forget.

But yes, KP is living off past glories in this series.
This series has lasted 3 innings. living off past glories implies he has scored nothing for about a year, I swear if he fails in one innings people are ready to jump all over him, is fairly ridiculous.

smash84

The Tiger King
TBH I'd be very disappointed if Gul ends up having a midling test career as to me he has alot of assets, but just doesn't show them as often as he should.

If Waqar/Imran or Wasim could sort out his action i.e making him taller at the crease and running through the crease properly, I have high hopes for him. He's still young enough to show significant signs of improvement.
I don't think Imran would be heading anywhere near cricket fields any time in the near future

grecian

Massive Gambhiring after Gambhring after Gambhiring
TBF, WPDavid, solid chap that he is, has always had a somewhat negative view when it comes to England, I think it's the decades of dross we've seen.

I still think we're in a strong position. Three guys to come who can bat, plus we bowled really well in the first innings.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Would love it if Prior and Bell recreated Sydney.

Good chance of it happening, only session I watched today was the evening session. Need to just stop watching this Test.

Xuhaib

International Coach
IMO this game will depend heavily on how we go in our 2nd inningsI do think we will have atleast one innings against this English side when we will get bowledout for a really low score.Hope it comes when the series is secured:)

Pothas

Would love it if Prior and Bell recreated Sydney.

Good chance of it happening, only session I watched today was the evening session. Need to just stop watching this Test.
Yeah same, properly started watching just as Trott was out, also managed to catch the Struass wicket in the 5 minutes I was awake.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At least we don't send one out at 3.
He's a series watchman, pending Watson's return.

Seriously impressed with Pakistan's attitude in recent times. A few years back you'd have bet London to a brick on that they'd turn up their toes after the opposition was in a position like England was today. Kudos to Misbah as skipper and the other leaders in the set up.

an astonishing performance from pakistan.just goes to show there is no no1 side currently.Every team is capable of winning at home and that is that.As soon as they go elsewhere they become lambs.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
This series has lasted 3 innings. living off past glories implies he has scored nothing for about a year, I swear if he fails in one innings people are ready to jump all over him, is fairly ridiculous.
Yeah, OK. Slight overstatement on my part. But he has been absolutely dire in the 3 innings to date though. Could've worded it better tbh. :)