• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I think England need to be more aggressive outside offstump here than they would be at home. There's less chance of a nick off carrying to the slips, waiting for the straight one to clip into the legside is a dangerous method here.

smash84

The Tiger King
Gul looked totally toothless in the first over and Junaid after injury....can he do something?

Wy can't Gul be a bit more consistent?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
On my way to work now. It's funny , I generally enjoy watching us bowl more than bat because I love watching Jimmy, Broad, Swann et al but at the same time I definitely hate not watching us bat more than I hate not watching us bowl. Just feel on edge the whole time when we're batting and I'm not watching it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm expecting Strauss and Cook to reverse roles here, with Cook taking the lead as he's done so far, and Strauss to try and grind one out. He needs runs.