• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spark

Global Moderator
Only made 12, but thoroughly impressed with Saha in this match. Kept impeccably whilst everything fell to **** around him and shown good application thus far.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Doesn't start walking over to square leg after ever ball he faces tho, he needs to work on that.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only made 12, but thoroughly impressed with Saha in this match. Kept impeccably whilst everything fell to **** around him and shown good application thus far.
The answer is almost certainly nothing but what would India do if he made a decent score?

Burgey

Reasons to hate Australia Day #4827 (via Twitter):

“@RMHogg: Just put out my aussie flag ... *but I wasn't sure if it would offend Muslims...So I wrote "Allah is a ****" on it to make sure”.

Yes, Rodney Hogg.

Spikey

dravid opening kohli 3 sehwag 5 in the next innings?

(chappell saying he feels kohli should move to 3 next innings)