• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah the Pakistan team should always consist only of fast bowlers who can bowl 145km+ and batsmen who always strike at least 60 runs per 100 balls. If the bowlers end up averaging 40 and the batsmen average 28 that's okay because they all have potential. Far better than actually having successful cricketers in the side.

Not that I actually think Gul is much good, mind you.
Oops...sorry was I too harsh on your beloved Misbah?? I am sure someone who has watched cricket as much as you have realizes the difference between a strike rate of 30 and a strike rate of 60? No one who has criticized Misbah asked him to bat like Sehwag or Tendulkar

All we wanted is for him to show some positive intent, and score more runs when he had wickets in hand because we know how dreadful Pakistan is when it comes to chasing in the 4th innings. You think Pakistan is like any normal team who should have no issues chasing 200 in the 4th innings and you know don't see what the fuss is all about with a 140 run lead and that is the difference. Those of us who are criticising are doing so with the knowledge and many painful memories of Pakistan folding chasing 140 odd on the last day.

As for bowling..yes if you want to be an opening bowler for Pakistan, either bowl like Asif or Wasim or bowl at 145 plus.

Last edited:

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
Hmm I hate relying on Ajmal to take wickets, need the quickies to show some balls.... Reckon we might do a Pakistan and let England get the lead without losing a wicket but hey ho, if we want it we might get it! Would love to see KP hit a 50 tbf...:laugh::ph34r:
It's weird for pak fans to rely on spin!!

But with this eng batting lineup EVERY bowler needs to chip in, with tight bowling a must.