• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like it will be such for the next 2-3 years.

India and Pakistan will keep losing in England and Australia.

And England and Australia will keep losing in India and UAE.

South Africa will win some here and there, and will lose some.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Prior is a total hero. If we concede a deficit of 150 or less, I reckon we will win.

I've been wrong before of course (see the title) but I have faith in this side.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Would've been nice to get past 200, psycho-speaking. But we're still in the game.

Some of the batsmen you can forgive for such a shocker, Bell got a good one first up and Trott was unlucky. But Strauss and KP can hang their heads. And Broad's shot, while batting is not his responsibilty, was from the same appalling school of thought.

They simply must change tactic against the spinners. Spend as much time as you have to in the nets, I don't care, just learn to play forward. If they stick with these pre-med sweeps it's be an absurd display of misplaced confidence and the coaching will go so far down in my eyes. We have to see a change.

At any rate, if it weren't for the top five collapsing, we'd have done all right - which unfortunately showed how good the wicket was. After lunch it was just some fairly even Test cricket, and showed a par score would have been closer to 370 or so.

Pakistan bowled well, and Cheema and Rehman bowled very well. Congratulations are due for Ajmal, but I'd be lying if I said I was happy for him. What so infuriating about his throwing is that he's a talented bowler that doesn't need to do it as far as I see - the chucks are regular but interspersed with perfectly good deliveries, and the ugliest of uglies the teesra seems completely unnecessary.

190 keeps us in it. Can only hope we keep them to a double-figure lead - we have the bowling to do that - and then learn from our mistakes second dig.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Only just getting images from the game, and at first glance is anyone watching this game? I'm sure tickets for this game are very expensive, however you expect more than 100 people have the earnings/interest in the game to attend.

Spark

Global Moderator
Looks like it will be such for the next 2-3 years.

India and Pakistan will keep losing in England and Australia.

And England and Australia will keep losing in India and UAE.

South Africa will win some here and there, and will lose some.
We did win our last subcontinent series tbf.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd have started with Broad, reckon he could bring the stumps into play with a bit of swing early on.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Highlights of Fawad's debut Ton in the break; nice.

EDIT: Actually; not the break - just TenCricket being annoying.

Last edited: