• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Xuhaib

International Coach
This may sound liek the Indian" We are slow starters" theory but I do genuinely worry when we have a good first day of a series.

For those who are watching any signs of teesra yet?

mohammad16

U19 Captain
This may sound liek the Indian" We are slow starters" theory but I do genuinely worry when we have a good first day of a series.

For those who are watching any signs of teesra yet?
Yeah hes bowled it enough, i posted about it a couple of pages back. He got Peiterson and Strauss out with the Teesra.

Morgans missed stumping was a teesra for sure. Not too sure about Peiterson one.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Yeah hes bowled it enough, i posted about it a couple of pages back. He got Peiterson and Strauss out with the Teesra.

Morgans missed stumping was a teesra for sure. Not too sure about Peiterson one.
from reading Cricinfo it seems like Warney's zooter?

Howe_zat

Audio File
So it seems the Teesra is in fact a straight delivery, maybe with a bit of topspin. I's really nothing we haven't seen before except he's just claimed it's "new and improved!", which makes Ajmal essentially a marketer. One more reason to hate him I guess.

smash84

The Tiger King
Yeah, we wouldn't have to face good bowling. Would be much easier.
:laugh:

Morgans missed stumping was a teesra for sure. .
Yeah. This one was the teesra

So it seems the Teesra is in fact a straight delivery, maybe with a bit of topspin. I's really nothing we haven't seen before except he's just claimed it's "new and improved!", which makes Ajmal essentially a marketer. One more reason to hate him I guess.
:laugh: WAC

smash84

The Tiger King
awta.......and Morgan is still there

Has caused us a lot of problems in the past too....

damn that khatmal.....missed the stumping

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Well so far the delivery does seem quite special, it seems to swerve a bit in the air, and it does skid on, the batsmen expect it to be the off spinner and unlike the top sinner it does stay low.

The England batsmen have completely misjudged the length of the ball when he has bowled the teesra, seems to be a pretty useful weapon so far.

I think the marketing failed though as the stadium only has a handful of security officials tuning into the show.

smash84

The Tiger King
The England batsmen have completely misjudged the length of the ball when he has bowled the teesra, seems to be a pretty useful weapon so far.

awta. Looks pretty good tbh.

Also similar to the one that Saqlain bowled in the ICL.

I think Daemon had put up that video