• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right foot is a foot outside leg-stump as Harris lets the ball go and gets worse from there.

**** problem to fix.

Top_Cat

haha, I remember watching that Test where Mark Taylor dropped all the slips catches. Bit of a shame they aren't showing the one he took to remove Azhar, though. Was a gem.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
To all the people who said rahul would make a world xi and was better than Sachin, he can't play a ****ing straight ball anymore!

Time to go Rahul :(

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
To all the people who said rahul would make a world xi and was better than Sachin, he can't play a ****ing straight ball anymore!

Time to go Rahul :(
It's exactly the same technical fault I spoke about ages ago in the India-in-South-Africa thread. His technique just isn't very good at the moment and if it wasn't for his long-standing reputation it'd be getting a lot more attention; even given his England tour.

The weird thing is, it only happens about 70% of the time, but I can tell in the first over or two what's going on with him when he's "off". I've actually made a fair bit of money on it. Looked a lot better yesterday than he did today.

Burgey

says a lot about the english bowling attack that they couldn't get him out imo
Indeed. Just shows how **** they really are.

Can we have some more discussion on comparisons between NZ and English reserve bowlers please?

****s.