• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

In all honesty, while I think Warner is Test class and will have a productive career, I don't think he'll have a similar number of big scores. Could be wrong though.
Perhaps true but goodness knows how many he will make this inning. If he gets through the first 1/2 hour tomorrow then 300 beckons.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm struggling to think of many days where a team has been so utterly dominant in dismissing the opposition out cheaply then almost matching their score without loss. Amazing day of cricket for the Aussies.

We should scrap the fourth test and get NZ over for a decider at Adelaide...
Boxing day 2010 or did you forget about that one?

Anyway this is probably more humiliating.

Ruckus

International Captain
Warner's superior footwork just puts him in better positions to play a lot more attacking shots than Sehwag does.

He definitely got a bit sloggy after he got hit in the head, but the first 70-80 runs were all made with technically excellent cricket shots. Moved his feet well and created shots; it really wasn't very Sehwag-like at all other than the fact that he played a big quick-scoring innings as opener.
Yeah agree completely.

Spark

Global Moderator
This is just like last week after Day 2, I'm actually struggling to believe that I've just witnessed that. More compressed this time, though.

I think he'll get out some time tomorrow morning though. The deck will quicken up whilst still retaining a little movement and even with India bowling pies, he did play a false shot every two or three overs or so. As you would expect on this sort of track.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Disappointed all the hype in the final 20 minutes was “Will Warner score 100?”. I was on the “Will Ed Cowan score 50?” bandwagon.

Total letdown.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointed all the hype in the final 20 minutes was “Will Warner score 100?”. I was on the “Will Ed Cowan score 50?” bandwagon.

Total letdown.
I'm sure Eddie will get more support in tomorrow's Battle - "Will Cowan score 100 before Warner gets 350"