• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Geez that's ballsy to carry on. That was a serious blow to the head, and it's not we're short on batting to come...
And cracks a four straight away! Magnificent.

Best innings I've seen in some time.

benchmark00

Hahahah there goes the seagull.

Yadav you're a ****ing idiot. Dhoni you are too.

You hit a bloke in the head, you pitch it up and see if he's going to back away. The experienced players in their team should hang their heads in shame.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ahhhh, I see what's going on. Hit a bloke in the head and then serve up a steaming pile of **** for the rest of the over.

Burgey

Don't all come to help at once India.

Deadset, most unlikeable team ever. I hope you get absolutely belted.
Finally, more people starting to see them for what they are.

Lovely, pleasant winners. Pack of ****s when the tide turns. Been saying it since 08.

Greatest pack of downhill skiers in the cricket world.