• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
btw, I was at the game last week, but was it mentioned on here or in the broadcast when Clarke reached his 200 he pointed at Ishant who thought it was cool to sledge him when Clarke was on 170 odd?

Burgey

btw, I was at the game last week, but was it mentioned on here or in the broadcast when Clarke reached his 200 he pointed at Ishant who thought it was cool to sledge him when Clarke was on 170 odd?
Think I was in the Members' Bar with Burgeinho, ****.

Hope you were sweating it out.

benchmark00

Think I was in the Members' Bar with Burgeinho, ****.

Hope you were sweating it out.
I'm a man of the people.

You're the sort of **** who leaves your kid in the car while you slip a 50 through Where's the Gold, aren't you?

Findo the go ftr.

Ruckus

International Captain
This is incredible viewing so far. Cowan actually batting quite fast too, but it doesn't seem like it at all.
haha yeah, I totally didn't even realise that. Thought he would have a SR of like 40 or something, but it's 75!

irottev

U19 Cricketer
lol India are so bad. Feel a bit sorry for them.

I wonder if there's ever been a ton on the first day of a test match in the second innings before.

adharcric

International Coach
Ouch, Ishant gets owned by Warner straight away. Pathetic display yet again from this Indian side; somehow, I'm equally annoyed by the sea gulls right now.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Enjoying how well Cowan is playing, turning the strike over so nicely. This is the opening combination I want to work more than any.