• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

tooextracool

International Coach
Saying that Starc is raw would be really understating it, but there is something in the way in which he pushes the ball out of his hand that is fairly impressive. Got a good action as well.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Happens to my mates too, so weird.

All my crust pizzas have been as ordered and perfect nom nom nom nom nom nom
First time it's ever happened to me. I was in shock. In retrospect I should have just called up Crust and said "yo bro what the **** man you gave me the wrong pizza", but I took it like a bitch

Crust was also responsible for another pizza delivery first the other week, the pizza delivery guy was a girl

Burgey

First time it's ever happened to me. I was in shock. In retrospect I should have just called up Crust and said "yo bro what the **** man you gave me the wrong pizza", but I took it like a bitch

Crust was also responsible for another pizza delivery first the other week, the pizza delivery guy was a girl
Take it to the Crust thread, ****s.

Daemon

VVS' batting reminds me of someone playing poker with a four of a kind in hand and throwing money about before losing to a royal flush and giving a 'wtf just happened' expression