• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Maybe sell em last, but ffs the sightscreens are bigger than they've ever been. They've got bigger problems if some dude moving off to the side of the screen is distracting them from watching the hand. Get the **** on with the game and stop bitching spoilt whiney ****s.
There's only about 12 seats on one side, and 6 on the other side. Either side of that is a big gap.

Common sense says just block the whole bay off. I mean, some of the spectators were looking through a see-through screen, and all the others in that section wouldn't even be able to see half the field. Pointless section.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't mind a collapse on this pitch, at least bowlers are in with a chance unlike in the flat deck last test.

Come on Virat time to show you belong.

thierry henry

International Coach
She's boring as bat ****. You won't be missing anything.

Other than her beautiful eyes obv.
I'm not interested in what she has to say ffs, unless it's "I really want thierry henry's ***, not the famous footballer, the CW poster, you know, spells his name all in lower case".

Let me know if it happens plz

adub

International Captain
There's only about 12 seats on one side, and 6 on the other side. Either side of that is a big gap.

Common sense says just block the whole bay off. I mean, some of the spectators were looking through a see-through screen, and all the others in that section wouldn't even be able to see half the field. Pointless section.
Common sense says for the batsmen to htfu. Sell out crowd trumps pissy whinging from spoilt petals. It's not like the screen is some joke little wheeled job from a park. Umpires should just tell the poor dears to suck it up. So long as someone isn't using a mirror or laser then just get on with on it.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I actually want Virat to do well here. He may be a ****y **** but I can't stand seeing yet another young Indian bat getting pushed out of the test side. They need as much youth as possible.