• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Cricinfo commenters doing their thing:
"Mick Aubrey: "Can't understand what the selectors see in Starc"

140kph left arm inswingers prehaps?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cricinfo commenters doing their thing:
"Mick Aubrey: "Can't understand what the selectors see in Starc"

140kph left arm inswingers prehaps?
Yeah I don't think Starc is good enough yet but anyone who says they can't understand what people see in him is off their head. His good attributes are quite obvious (as are those which need improvement).

Shri

Mr. Glass
Time for me to accept that India will be the 4th best test team over the next decade. Fine with that as long as we smash ****s at home.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If we had to include another quick in the squad, who would everyone pick?? The player has to be fit at the moment..

adub

International Captain
Yeah I don't think Starc is good enough yet but anyone who says they can't understand what people see in him is off their head. His good attributes are quite obvious (as are those which need improvement).
awta.

In 2 or 3 years could be gun, and don't mind him playing here as the 4th seamer, but we'd need a lot of injuries for him to be in a 3 man pace attack currently.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Miranda Kerr the new face of anti-union lock outs according to Nine news break.

Good for a gratuitous swimsuit shot though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
awta.

In 2 or 3 years could be gun, and don't mind him playing here as the 4th seamer, but we'd need a lot of injuries for him to be in a 3 man pace attack currently.
Dunno mate. There's quite a few injuries about already :)