• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everyone's pace down a little so far today, according to WA radar guns.

Mind you, these are the radar guns which found Ben Ciusins not guilty.

Oh dear, that's bad luck, bowled off the pads. I fear for Dravid. Such a fine player, one of my AT time favourites, but he looks a shadow.

Ruckus

International Captain
Much more than the wicket itself, I actually feel really sorry for Dravid. Horrible to see such a top bloke struggling so much...:(

miscer

U19 Cricketer
wow bowled again.. so much for the wall dravid ffs :(. and now despite me not wanting to think this i'm beginning to think dravid's form in the last year was just a flash from the past not to be repeated. please let me be wrong.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
No miracle today then, yorked this time, it's becoming crazy how many times he's getting castled. Really doesn't look the same player he was only a few months ago.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bummer. i was all set to make a "Dravid will be bowled 100 times in inter before sachin etc" joke but it turns out Dravid has already sailed past 100