• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bresnan's injured? No worries, we've got Tremlett. Oh he's out too? No worries, Finn can take his place. Finn as well? I guess we'll have to play Onions.

fmd most sides would kill for these guys.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
nah rate Finn 2.0 quite highly the only benefit i see is this shortens England's insane batting depth.
Broad 8 and Swann 9 is still ludicrous, and if Tremlett plays then him and Anderson are probably still the world's best 10 and 11.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Crap, really wanted our batsmen and bowlers to introduce Bresnan to his real averages, above 30 with the ball and under 30 with the bat. :p

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
onions presumably comes into the squad but they might want one more bowler. any chance Rankin gets the callup given he's out there allready?

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
They could well see this as losing their allrounder rather than change seamer. Bg Sam might want to watch his phone.

Edit: Nah, that's crap.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tremmers to see the doctor tomorrow and then Prior will be fit for the second warm up game.
Swann didn't take the field this morning due to some tightness in his leg but he should be fine too.

What side do we expect to play in the second warm-up game then? Full strength? Meaning Tremlett in for Finn and Prior for Davies?

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Terrible news about Bresnan. Hopefully Tremlett's eye infection is better by the next warm up game.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Tremmers to see the doctor tomorrow and then Prior will be fit for the second warm up game.
Swann didn't take the field this morning due to some tightness in his leg but he should be fine too.

What side do we expect to play in the second warm-up game then? Full strength? Meaning Tremlett in for Finn and Prior for Davies?
If fit, I'd be suprised if Tremlett and Prior didn't play.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, agreed.
Disappointing that one of the batsmen or Swanneh didn't completely dominate in this game. Selectors might've been tempted to give Bopara a run then, or opening with Davies and Panesar would've been able to get some overs under his belt.

smash84

The Tiger King
:laugh:

I hope this doesn't come to bite you in the arse Agent. you won't be around until that time I think :p