• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Pakistan v England Series 2012

January 17-21 1stTest: Billy Bowden & Bruce Oxenford TV: Steve Davis
January 25-29 2ndTest: Steve Davis & Bruce Oxenford TV: Billy Bowden
February 03-07 3rdTest: Simon Taufel & Steve Davis TV: Shahvir Tarapore

February 13-21 ODI Series: Simon Taufel & Kumara Dharmasena

Is DRS going to be used here?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Last I heard we had it for the ODIs but not the Tests, because the PCB fell out with the host broadcaster over the costs, or something like that.

Xuhaib

International Coach
so any changes in predictions.

I am still sticking to mine England 2-0 though Pakistan still very capable of taking a test from them.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so any changes in predictions.

I am still sticking to mine England 2-0 though Pakistan still very capable of taking a test from them.
Yeah i'll go with that. 2-0 is about right, and Pakistan are one of the sides in the world who are capable of beating England as they showed in 2010 so 2-1 isn't impossible.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Sky Sports just breaking that Bres is out of the tour. Wahhhh. :(

Really not helpful, that.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bres gone with an elbow injury.

Edit : Where was Tremlett for the ICC game?

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eye infection.
Such a typical thing to happen to him. Hope he recovers, really want him to feature in this series.

Losing Tim is obviously a blow but certainly not a disaster, will prevent any messing with the balance of the side for one.

England have had one of their bowlers unavailable in almost every test since we started to dominate but on the whole it has yielded more positives than negatives.