• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo Twitter -

Two hours after the SCG Test, Cricket Australia releases the squad for Perth. BCCI releases the IPL 2012 schedule.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pattinson out of series with a foot injury. Might explain his bowling over the last two days.

Rather ****, tbh.
NOT A FUNNY JOKE

As being discussed in the BigBash thread Haze has a metatarsal injury too. Fuuuuu. Bollinger re-did a hamstring. Copeland is bowling again. Cummins isn't. McKay is alive I guess.

Oh and Starc

Ruckus

International Captain
Be a stress fracture.
It must be something different:

"The 21-year-old was taken for X-rays and scans shortly after the conclusion of the second Test on Friday where he was cleared of stress fractures but it was revealed he had developed the early stage of stress-related bone trauma on his left metatarsal"

Burgey

These supposedly supportive super lightweight fandangled shoes try wear really work a treat, eh?

Spikey

The intention of the National Selection Panel was to rest James from the Perth Test match as this young man has played in four Test matches over a period of just five weeks," Inverarity said. "This intention has become a necessity after post-match scans have revealed James' foot injury."

Sure it was Johh

Ruckus

International Captain
So what do have for the third test then? Harris must be a certainty now. But if they go for 4 quicks, who is the 4th option? Starc has surely dropped a few places in the list...

Edit: or not it seems.

Burgey

So what do have for the third test then? Harris must be a certainty now. But if they go for 4 quicks, who is the 4th option? Starc has surely dropped a few places in the list...

Edit: or not it seems.
Starc was also in the nets in Sydney bowling flat chat. It'll be him I'd say.

Spikey

No starc got named in the squad eg 4 seamers won't be played. But I said before in here that because we're up 2-0 I don't think it'll be that bouncy of a pitch. As far as I can tell Christan hasn't been named thank god (if the cost of not playing Christan means injuring a bowler then damnit I'll pay it)

Burgey

yeah it is him, I just read the article on cricinfo where it says he has replaced Pattinson. Would much prefer Lyon now tbh.
Really don't think they'll play Lyon. If Harris breaks down again mid-match they'll have two quicks in Perth. Recipe for a shambles tbh.

Spikey

I don't think he's even started training. I don't think he's a chance for Adl either

Ruckus

International Captain
Seriously??? Far out this is getting annoying... Well I guess that gives all of the top order another chance to prove themselves then.