• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

R_D

International Debutant
I don't know a single batsman who would like that line tbf
Probably true.. Most batsman would struggle with that line.
Tendulkar usually gets bowled with the one coming back in of that length...

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Probably true.. Most batsman would struggle with that line.
Tendulkar usually gets bowled with the one coming back in of that length...
He used to short arm jab that through mid wicket, when pitched at good length or short at one time. Doesn't do it now, in the current version. Plays more of the front foot.

Every batsman would struggle in the corridor of uncertainty, when the length is correct though and the bowl moving a bit.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Had the choice of carrying on drinking in someone's garden or watching this, I know I made the right choice.

How has it been so far?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Been a funny knock, hasn't it? Played some great shots but never looked completely secure.
Yeah, he's also gone through periods of playing very aggressively and periods of playing very defensively. Seems quite unsettled.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had the choice of carrying on drinking in someone's garden or watching this, I know I made the right choice.

How has it been so far?
Emm, interesting. Australia haven't bowled well and the pitch is very flat, but India are still making more than enough mistakes to lose the game unless they improve.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Emm, interesting. Australia haven't bowled well and the pitch is very flat, but India are still making more than enough mistakes to lose the game unless they improve.
Am working on the presumption they are going to lose really, how did Gambhir get out?

Also lol at Ch9 talking about art.