• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Your giving Gambhir credit? He was dropped.
Was bound to happen when your playing for survival with 10 overs remaining, which is why I'd never want someone to play for time, not until the last 3-4 overs anyway. So the fact that he didn't get out is credit to him, could have easily given 2-3 more chances when u play for stumps.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
they weren't playing for survival anymore in the last 10 overs today as they will be between the 40th and 50th over tomorrow.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Just came home about an hour ago, so missed most of the day's play. Seems like a bit of an odd declaration, nonetheless should prove to be more than enough.

It is a little concerning seeing Tendulkar go into a shell like he did towards the end of play, that's when he's most vulnerable. If we are to have any chance of saving this Test, Sachin's the key IMO. He's looked the best so far in this series, for India.

Burgey

I found most interesting was the statement that this was the first day that no spectator was evicted from the ground. That is truly unusual given the nature of Australian cricket crowds (i.e 30% comprised of racist drunk males).
What an extraordinary comment.

Spikey

**** ponting and his century drought the real concern of the nation should have been about bill and his pigeon race drought

Spikey

matt hayden isn't my favourite person either but he is an australian, for better or worse