• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Umbrella hats on my tv. Sometimes I hate my country.

Words cannot adequately describe how desperately I want Tendulkar to fail in this innings and for there to be a heavy innings defeat.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf, India are doing it very very easily right now.
they have looked at ease on a couple of other occasions this series but just flattered to deceive...this looks more like an "all is lost anyway, so no pressure on me, i am going to give it a go" kind of "ease" coupled with some complacency on the part of the aussie bowlers...

Last edited:

Ruckus

International Captain
You my friend, are the definition of pessimism
If the pitch stays the same (perhaps a big if), then it surely isn't that outrageous. Since the pitch has been good for batting, all 3 of our batsmen have tonned up (and big scores as well). The only one to fall early has been Sehwag who simply played a **** shot.

Burgey

If the pitch stays the same (perhaps a big if), then it surely isn't that outrageous. Since the pitch has been good for batting, all 3 of our batsmen have tonned up (and big scores as well). The only one to fall early has been Sehwag who simply played a **** shot.
right on cue, one keeps low.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Draw looks very very unlikely and tough to achieve from here. India needs that desparately for the sake of the rest of the series.

BeeGee

International Captain
TBH, the bowlers are bowling liquorice allsorts. Too many buffet balls. A decent line and length would be nice.

edit: Much better over from Siddle.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
With India trailing by more than 350, an unwarranted jibe from Manjrekar this.

Sanjay Manjrekar tweets: "May be siddle worked for a motor training school seems intent on giving gambhir driving practice : )"

Burgey

With India trailing by more than 350, an unwarranted jibe from Manjrekar this.

Sanjay Manjrekar tweets: "May be siddle worked for a motor training school seems intent on giving gambhir driving practice : )"
Wasn't he one of the Azharuddin fixers? Or have I got the wrong bloke?