• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Ruckus

International Captain
Buy tix in advance at ticketek, you have to enter within a half hour time frame, but once inside you can stay as long ad you want.

It's brilliant. Only thing missing really is Guernica.
Oh that's great, will def check it out, cheers.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Somewhere between 381 and 399 would be fine with me.

Want an all-time great to keep the record (and Clarke, IMO, is a level or two below that), and yet I want him to beat Hayden's record since that was made against a team of dubious first-class second XI standard.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Gee I hope he pushes for the 400 now. I wouldn't be declaring until an hour before the end of play, as batting has proven easiest just before tea and in the third session this summer.

Spark

Global Moderator
290 partnership, best against India - beating the previous best of 288 set by Clarke/Ponting, well, yesterday.