• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Pressure. Last time I checked this wasn't a tight match. Huge lead, demoralised attack, this is romp of the highest order.
By the time a batsman enters the 290s an attack is going to always be pretty demoralised.

Unless it contains Siddle, obv.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm sorry but if you come in at 37/3 as captain on the first evening and bring up a double ton the next day then deserve all the buffet bowling you have the strength to milk after that. By Briony's logic it's impossible to actually play a big high quality knock unless you're chasing a high score because once you put together a partnership it's a romp. The romp is much deserved after getting through the earlier trickier period and then keeping your concentration; that's what Test batting is all about.

Doctor

School Boy/Girl Captain
The point surely is that the batsmen are trying to break as many records as they can. The match has long finished as a contest. After his 300, Hayden's is the next mark, followed by Lara.
I do believe that 334 is a significant landmark as well.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm sorry but if you come in at 37/3 as captain on the first evening and bring up a double ton the next day then deserve all the buffet bowling you have the strength to milk after that. By Briony's logic it's impossible to actually play a big high quality knock unless you're chasing a high score because once you put together a partnership it's a romp. The romp is much deserved after getting through the earlier trickier period and then keeping your concentration; that's what Test batting is all about.
Yeah was some poor posting.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
The point surely is that the batsmen are trying to break as many records as they can. The match has long finished as a contest. After his 300, Hayden's is the next mark, followed by Lara.
Bet ya Clarke doesn't go for either of those ones you mentioned.