• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

uvelocity

International Coach
I think it's absolutely ****house from Kohli.

I'd suggest a holiday, but his replacement may be able to play cricket well.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you read back some way you can see what some of us thought (especially me) about Dhoni's field placings - especially when he randomly took out all the slips and completely ****ed with Yadav's head
Yeah, I had a browse through it, almost felt for the Indian fans tbh. Just really, really weird stuff. They seemed to give up so early on in the day and just conceded that they were only going to take a wicket through an error from the batsmen.

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh I definitely "feel" for the Indian fans in that getting beaten by some great batting is one thing, rolling over like a dog is quite another.

But I hope it continues tomorrow for another session and a half.

Redbacks

International Captain
If Clarke was going to get out, just before stumps is his usual MO so hopefully runs are in the offing tomorrow.

Spark

Global Moderator
In tears listening to the highlights of the ABC commentary where Skull does the Skippy theme song with Harsha Bhogle.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got to stop riding on that SA tour and concede we're utterly **** outside the SC
You mean there's a team living in denial and pointing to a series in SA as proof that everything is alright

can't say any australian fan knows what it feels like tbh

Last edited:

R_D

International Debutant
Got to stop riding on that SA tour and concede we're utterly **** outside the SC
This....
I have never been so angry watching cricket.... the **** bowling and crap captaincy... Awful day of cricket... I'm glad i had to go to work and missed the last session of play... First time i'm glad I couldn't watch.... Mind you i still kept checking scores on cricinfo.

Hopefully it will be over swiftly tomorrow.... The team's already given up.

DingDong

State Captain
This....
I have never been so angry watching cricket.... the **** bowling and crap captaincy... Awful day of cricket... I'm glad i had to go to work and missed the last session of play... First time i'm glad I couldn't watch.... Mind you i still kept checking scores on cricinfo.

Hopefully it will be over swiftly tomorrow.... The team's already given up.
don't be too hard on your team we were fairly crap for a long time before we gained self belief and then proceeded to beat the living daylights out of teams, most recently australia