• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Last time I checked, there's more kangaroos than people in Australia :p
Yes. All this lovely space.

Most of it's pretty barren desert though.

Mind you, your homeland (Canada) isn't wanting for wasteland either I'm told. Not that I've been, but it looks very picturesque.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Think I'm heading to Canada at some point in 2012. Gonna be so epic. Will wear nothing but hockey jerseys for weeks.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Will walk around in thongs and a pair of stubby shorts and still won't get a single goosebump, ****.
Been a while since I was in Canada - but Thongs=FlipFlops in Canada
And a Thong is racey underwear.

Might not want to mention you will be wearing a thong while you are over there.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Mainly Montreal, but will be going to Toronto and obviously Nuckland.
You can walk up and down Robson St a couple of times in Vancouver. Just to see and be seen. I can't recall any stores of notes other than Virgin Records if it is still open.

Anyways I may head over that way myself in the summer time.

Cheers

benchmark00

You can walk up and down Robson St a couple of times in Vancouver. Just to see and be seen. I can't recall any stores of notes other than Virgin Records if it is still open.

Anyways I may head over that way myself in the summer time.

Cheers
We'll catch a Nucks game together

Jayzamann

International Regular
Get fat with poutine. But don't ask too many locals where to get the best poutine, as the answer is always different.

Even Maccas serves poutine.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Who was the bloke who played last year against us in India? I think he opened but can't recall. Was it Pujara? He looked bloody good
Murali Vijay was the opener. Pujara was the middle order bat who won a test for us against you guys.