• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is crazy guys.

India got this easy!!!

Aussies are washed up. Ponting, Hussey too old and no good anyway.

Sehwag gonna own them tomorrow after Ishant kicks ass in the morning.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India and your fans, I am not afraid of you and I will beat your arse. Let's see if Sachin and Sehwag play a good 4th innings knock tomorrow #LOLASIF #MoreChanceOfKohilDoingSomething

Spikey

the australians are probably gonna be thinking they don't have enough runs during the change of innings after lunch tomorrow but when they walk back out and see Gautam "Sore Head/Knee/Forearm/Hand/Toe Nail" Gambhir and Virender "King Pair" Sehwag they'll start laughing and be like "we've got this"

flibbertyjibber

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is crazy guys.

India got this easy!!!

Aussies are washed up. Ponting, Hussey too old and no good anyway.

Sehwag gonna own them tomorrow after Ishant kicks ass in the morning.
Well you predicted 4-0 in the summer. only thing is you got the wrong team so going on your previous judgments i best lump on Australia then.:D

the australians are probably gonna be thinking they don't have enough runs during the change of innings after lunch tomorrow but when they walk back out and see Gautam "Sore Head/Knee/Forearm/Hand/Toe Nail" Gambhir and Virender "King Pair" Sehwag they'll start laughing and be like "we've got this"
Sehwag will kill them. It's not many runs for him.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I think England has the depth...Prior, Swann and Broad coming down the order... Its a pretty long batting lineup, Where as India has New number 6 batsman every few test matches and Tail starts with Dhoni.
Having a middle order that's out of form isn't the same as having a long batting lineup. Englands is probably longer, but Ashwin looks a solid bat, while Sharma can hang around for a long time which can be very valuable. Your tail is above average IMO.

Your middle order being a bit crap lately means nothing. Ponting, Hussey, Warner, Marsh and Cowan are all examples of how little form coming in to a match or innings can mean. I've seen too many runs by Laxman to think he's going to go quietly.

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
I miss the arrogant fans who have unshakable belief in their team's superiority :(

When does the England test series start :ph34r:
Interesting, since you've only been here from August and all....

Anyway... Bloody hope Mussey scores a ton. Don't want him to finish his career on the other side of a 50 average.

Last edited:

Ruckus

International Captain
Sehwag is the first hurdle for mine. Can quite easily produce some flukey runs like in the first innings out of nowhere. If he repeats his first innings effort (if you can call it that), we are in big trouble with a total very likely to be <300. Not as concerned about Dravid, he didn't look all that confident even when we weren't bowling as well, but Tendulkar looked in alarmingly good touch and Laxman has a killer 4th innings record. Dhoni, Kohli et al., I think we should be able to take care of fairly cheaply (hopefully). Another concern is that Pattinson and Hilf could be batting for quite lengthy period tommorow morning, and I hope it doesn't tire them out too much. Pattinson performance with the new ball will be crucial.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Has been a cracking lasti two days of cricket. About even now.

Ashwin's wicket in the second innings will prove crucial IMO.

Hope Yadav gets one more wicket for his 5-fer.