• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin doing way better than what was expected of him. Looks like he is enjoying having the extra bounce more than the turn. Not unlike Kumble.
Yep, I was thinking how Kumble-like he is myself earlier. In spite of the fact he's a different sort of bowler (off-spin vs leg-spin), there's many similarities. Height, nous & competitiveness amongst other things.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Hate this bloody bugger Pattinson. Damn good with the ball and real handy with the bat. What not to hate about him?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Has no clue on how to bowl to lefties.
Used to bowl an off stump line in his early days nipping the ball sharply away from the lefties. Was very effective against Hayden for a while around 2007-08. Bowls leg stump pies these days.

Last edited:

Cruxdude

International Debutant
The worst part is I will not be able to watch the game tomorrow till midway into tea, by which time game should be almost decided.

Ausfanintoronto

Cricket Spectator
Expect India to cruise home tbh.
While I would not be surprised at that, I just feel like Hilffy counters them well....and having sehwag and gambhir in the field all day may not bode well for them
Almost exclusively depends on Sehwag for mine. You wouldn't want him batting for even an hour if they're chasing 230ish...
He is my biggest concern as well but he doesn't seem to be a 2nd inning threat.