• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But don't be ridiculous, surely you can see his bowling is alot different to what it was 12 months ago. His movement is much later and much less pronounced/predictable.
Today it was. Yesterday it wasn't really. From what I've seen on the shield streaming it's not really. So, naturally, I'm leaning towards him fluking it.

siddle gets the wicket. ITSTL.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
soft... crap batting display by us today. Blew a nice opportunity to get ahead in this test match.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But don't be ridiculous, surely you can see his bowling is alot different to what it was 12 months ago. His movement is much later and much less pronounced/predictable.

The Dhoni dismissal for example, MS wouldve missed that ball 12 months ago because Horse was swinging it out the hand and pitching too short.
Dunno about that, Dhoni's really, really good at edging those.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
7/68 in that session, will take that. Clarke going full ****** with his fields for Ashwin there, mind you.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't say I'm surprised, we always have our obligatory famous Indian batting collapses, the timing of this one sucked though.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
That little partnership at the end was a direct result of the Australians changing their tactics purely because no 11 was at the crease.

Just brainless. It happens all the time too.