• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was under the impression that he was criticised for not looking good AND not taking wickets?
A lot of people claimed he was unlucky (rather like Siddle). The response from others was that you don't be as 'unlucky' as often as you're saying Hilf is unless he's doing something wrong (like Siddle). For me I just don't think he's threatening enough to right handers Unless you lose your ****ing brain like MS. But the Dravid ball interests me cause that's the ball he hasn't been getting anywhere near bowling

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
oh thank god he didn't take the single of the first ball. Want Umesh to face the least amount of balls as possible.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A lot of people claimed he was unlucky (rather like Siddle). The response from others was that you don't be as 'unlucky' as often as you're saying Hilf is unless he's doing something wrong (like Siddle). For me I just don't think he's threatening enough to right handers Unless you lose your ****ing brain like MS. But the Dravid ball interests me cause that's the ball he hasn't been getting anywhere near bowling
But don't be ridiculous, surely you can see his bowling is alot different to what it was 12 months ago. His movement is much later and much less pronounced/predictable.

The Dhoni dismissal for example, MS wouldve missed that ball 12 months ago because Horse was swinging it out the hand and pitching too short.

Last edited: