• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Dravid is a real bunny 8-)

Eww I just defended Hilfenhorse.
and that's the only wicket i really care about, becuase Hilf doesn't get clean bowled's very often

but yeah Pattinson clearly the best bowler, over all the innings.

benchmark00

and that's the only wicket i really care about, becuase Hilf doesn't get clean bowled's very often

but yeah Pattinson clearly the best bowler, over all the innings.
Nah fair go ****, his wickets have been through mostly good bowling.

TumTum

Banned
Didn't disagree re the Patto comment. But calling all of Hilf's wickets easy isn't fair. That ball to Dravid was a brilliant delivery that helped turn the match.
Ok I'll give you that, but 2nd ball of the day, could have just fluked it.

Spikey

Nah fair go ****, his wickets have been through mostly good bowling.
well yeah. But he did go AWOL for 60 overs for the innings. During that time Hilf wasn't anywhere near the best bowler. You didn't want to give him the ball. Yeah he got wickets in the end with decent-to-good-to-better-than-good balls but Pattinson has been the one throughout the innings.

edit when I say care. I mean 'one that makes me thing he has changed a bit' ftr