• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
****'s sake, people saying India aren't in front are surely taking the piss/haven't seen a Test in Australia.

3/200-odd in response to a sub-400 score, you're in front.
Indeed. If India don't lead by a 75+, then something has gone wrong.

TumTum

Banned
When I first saw Pattinson I didn't think he would produce such good or consistent spells in test cricket. He always came across as a limited overs bowler for me. Hazlewood was my pick and then he got that bad injury.

So quite impressed with him and again outshining the 'experienced' bolwers in Hilfenhaus and Siddle.
I wasn't that impressed with Pattinson against NZ just because of what you said. But yesterday he bowled a really tight line, would still help if he could find a little more movement.
Definitely better than Siddle and Hilf even now.

R_D

International Debutant
With only one test quality batsman to come and one unproven and than India having such a long tail.... I can see why Indian fans aren't too optimistics.
New bowls due soon as well....India are slightly ahead but Aus can pull it back soon though.
Indian batsman just need to survive Pattinson's over. He is gun.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but it's disingenous to totally discount Kohli because he's 'unproven' when he's also in red-hot form.

Here's why India are in front; to pass the Aussie score, they need to just bat normally. There's certainly no pressure on them to up the rate, for example. For the Aussies to prevent an Indian lead, they need a huge collapse. It's that simple.

Last edited:

Burgey

Fmd now Healy's down!

This ain't doing the Segway business too much good.

If only it had run over his voice box.

Top_Cat

Been that price for years, it's a niche thing built on boutique components so won't come down too much if at all. Wouldn't hold your breath.

Better off buying a bike.

Last edited:

Burgey

Been that price for years, it's a niche thing built on boutique components so won't come down too much if at all. Wouldn't hold your breath.

Better off buying a bike.
Hate motorbikes tbh. Should be outlawed. So dangerous its ridiculous. I'll buy an ultralight aircraft before I buy a motor bike. Can't fathom why anyone with a modicum of sense would ride one tbh.

Apologies to all riders here, just don't get it.

Top_Cat

I meant a push bike. haha

EDIT: The biggest problem with Segways is that they don't solve any transport problems. Short distances, it's not worth using a $10000 machine when you could just walk. Medium and long distances, quicker/easier/cheaper to drive/ride. And they obviously do nothing for disabled people....... Cool toy, nerds love the tech they're built on but, well, they pretty much define the term unnecessary.

(unless the price quarters)

Last edited:

Burgey

Chappell's saying there should be at least one hooker in every top order.

Knew I retired a year too early