• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Ruckus

International Captain
I wish I could get into the head of Siddle to see what he is thinking (probably not much, tbh). He such an infuriating bowler to watch. He has this ability to bowl very well, almost always, if he pitches it full. Yet even after he works out bowling like that is the most dangerous (as in his last few overs) he attempts to bounce Sharma out. I just don't get it.

Sylvester

State Captain
Well done Siddle if you had your foot behind the line you could have had 2. Pitching it up what a sight for sore eyes.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ruckus he only bowled 3 balls to Sharma and yeah a straight one on the stumps would have been perfect, but he still bowled a wicket maiden, nothing too shabby.

BTW Siddle moves into equal 177th place all time for Test wickets, equal with Kenny Benjamin. Hopefully by innings end he's past the likes of Chris Lewis and Venkatesh Prasad.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
HILF UPDATE:

Right handed batsmen dismissed: 0
Left handed batsmen dismissed: 1

Yes buisness as usual then

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ruckus he only bowled 3 balls to sharma and yeah a straight one on the stumps would have been perfect, but he still bowled a wicket maiden, nothing too shabby.

Btw siddle moves into equal 177th place all time for test wickets, equal with kenny benjamin. Hopefully by innings end he's past the likes of chris lewis and venkatesh prasad.
8-)8-)8-)