• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There it is, Harsha making the excuses because someone said something to Sunny.

Fmd, so unbelievably precious.

benchmark00

How good was Lillee, fmd. Walks up and points to the pad and told him to beat it.

Would've loved to be in the crowd giving Gavaskar a serve.

Having brought the one case of beer maximum into the ground obv.

Burgey

There was a bad decision in this match when Vengsarkar was hit on the foot off Yardley and caught at slip.

benchmark00

If you wore anything more than a pair of footy shorts and a terry towelling hat to the cricket in those days you were rightly bashed on the way into the ground.

Burgey

How good was Lillee, fmd. Walks up and points to the pad and told him to beat it.

Would've loved to be in the crowd giving Gavaskar a serve.

Having brought the one case of beer maximum into the ground obv.
How was the deck back then? Lol at those who think all Australian pitches back then were green and fast.

Burgey

If you wore anything more than a pair of footy shorts and a terry towelling hat to the cricket in those days you were rightly bashed on the way into the ground.
This is actually true. There were sideways glances if you wore a collared shirt.

Quite right too.

benchmark00

I was dead set born in the wrong era, I want to sue my parents.

I would give up computers and mobile phones in an instant for the ability to bring my own grog into the cricket and get away with only wearing footy shorts and giving people send offs.