• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

pup11

International Coach
It's probably a nightmare for Clarke to set fields for a bloke like Siddle, simply because no matter how well he's bowling he still is going to present the batsman with a boundary ball just about every over.

hazsa19

International Regular
Yeah I've been saying this for years. You could either have one of the best ring/ground fielders in the game or you could have half a slips fieldsman. I mean...
Sometimes I thought the same about Collingwood for England but he took some amazing catches at 3rd slip and gully.

If Clarke moved into point, Australia could also move one of their less athletic fielders into the slips. Seems like a no brainer.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Sehwag is such an anomaly. Just plants his feet and delivers, and at the end of the day has a test average of 50. No other person could play the way he does.