• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Jayzamann

International Regular
Didn't know Gambhir was in a bit of a rut. I suppose when there's a batting lineup like this it isn't exacerbated as much as Pooty Tangs.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I hate this jab/guide shot from Gambhir, seriously wtf. Just leave the damn ball, dunno what he was trying to do there.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now this is hard for right-thinking people. We want to win, but Dravid such a gun bloke.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ed Cowan deciding he doesn't want to be at short leg so he's faking an injury

He is a smart guy

miscer

U19 Cricketer
Pattinson looks a big strong fella can think of other players I'd rather pick a fight with.
lol dude is skinny as hell. the only cricketer I would be wary of getting into a physical altercation with is tremlett. now there's a big dude.

Last edited:

chalky

International Debutant
I hate this jab/guide shot from Gambhir, seriously wtf. Just leave the damn ball, dunno what he was trying to do there.
A really poor innings from Gambhir looked like he'd never batted against movement or bounce before every ball was a nervous jumping prod.