• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah what Chappell just said about bowling too close to the stumps is pretty much my view of Hilf.

Redbacks

International Captain
It's a good thing we have jobs for the boys as bowling/batting coaches who can work these things out for them (hilf's one trick pony problem)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i wish sehwag would bat without a helmet. not because i want him to get hit. i just think he could totally pull it off

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Don't like this going with a 7-2 to Sehwag, you have to suck him of width and bowl at the stumps. But with no square leg, he scores too easily through the leg side and you can't build any pressure on him, so there isn't incentive to bowl at the stumps.