• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Radio boys didn't really go on about the Cowan dismissal. They were initially wondering why he was out but they didn't mention the snicko or anything afterwards. They did mention the direness of the Hussey decision.

The host country should determine whether the DRS should be used or not. Having a touring country veto the best DRS in the world is absolutely garbage.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
really the most amazing thing about the hussey wicket is how khan had literally bowled zero good short balls all day, and then he does that.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Shock me BCCI Cricinfo not calling it as plainly not out.

God their ball by ball commentary is dire. Used to be good til the blokes doing it decided to think of themselves as comedians (they aren't ftr).
Completely agree with this. The limericks and acronyms jokes(supposedly) are so irritating. Still, for some reason couldnt stop myself from reading their ball by ball commentary every match.

Is there any other site which provides better ball by ball commentary?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Completely agree with this. The limericks and acronyms jokes(supposedly) are so irritating. Still, for some reason couldnt stop myself from reading their ball by ball commentary every match.

Is there any other site which provides better ball by ball commentary?
Cricbuzz.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Siddle bats surprisingly well for a number 8 batsman.
Not even close to a good number eight. He bats with a nice technique, however he is always a good chance of a caught behind and he isn't the strongest hitter if an increased tempo is required.