• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Athlai

Not Terrible
LOL What is this so called point. Enlighten me
The Indian cricket board is the reason that this series doesn't have UDRS. Every decision that goes against India should hopefully see the board wake the **** up and take a step in the right direction.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Just repeating yourself over and over again doesn't constitute a rebuttal. Your plane took off hours ago, upside down in the wrong direction.
My point still stands .Yours and others repeated denials doesnt mean a thing unless you explain yourself.

Jacknife

International Captain
That's easy to say when you're not responsible for Australian international cricket. You would be willing to risk a lock-out or something along those lines?
Agree, when your the Australian administrators that's responsible for paying peoples wages and for one of the biggest sporting events of the year, you aren't going to call a series off over URDS.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Aren't there a few Indian players who also support the notion of no UDRS? IIRC, Tendulkar was one of these players, it's not just the BBCI who should be copping the blame if that's the case.

I know Dravid is a supporter of the UDRS system. Such a gun, Rahul is. :cool:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
That's easy to say when you're not responsible for Australian international cricket. You would be willing to risk a lock-out or something along those lines?
Uh, the ICC executive board itself voted in October to make UDRS not mandatory - Australia wasn't a lone wolf there.

hazsa19

International Regular
Well, controversy and the ****s at the BCCI aside, how far short of a par score are Australia gonna be.

350 surely will be minimum?

Jayzamann

International Regular
LOL What is this so called point. Enlighten me
Gist is, any decision going against a player representing a board that refuses technology to supposedly eradicate those decisions is poetic justice. Any decision going against a player that represents a board that would prefer technology be used to eradicate those decisions isn't poetic justice, it's frustrating.

You crash your car because you refused to change your bald tires, as opposed to crashing your car because someone else arbitrarily told you not to change your bald tires. It's different.

pup11

International Coach
We have never had too many technically proficient batsmen in the Australian test side and this side is no different but what distinguishes the current batting line-up from the previous one's apart from obvious gulf in class is their muddled and conservative approach towards batting.

Australian way has always been to counter attack and be aggressive in tough situations which this line-up has not been doing for sometime now, personally I would be far more happy if our batting collapsed while trying to be aggressive rather than just falling over lamely playing almost nothing shots.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just can't understand why we can't have a DRS where replays are the only 'weapons' to judge the decision. One replay was enough for Hussey and Cowan. **** hotspot, **** snicko, **** hawkeye.