• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Teja.

Global Moderator
Shouldn't let Punter get 30-35 and get set. Some dodgy shots but he's hitting his run-scoring shots with confidence.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Love the way Cowan's playing and I know this because I used to ****ing hate bowling to blokes like him. Limited scoring zones by leaving everything but it really does limit the ways you can get him out too.

And as soon as you err a bit full, easy runs through cover as Sharma just found out. So frustrating to watch but so good. haha If Cowan's there at lunch, that's a win.
Agree exactly, although I was more the batsman with limited stroke play, not the bowler.

Seriously though it really feels as though as the Australian media wants as to attack, attack, attack. I would be quite happy if we were just say 4/234. I want us to play time in the first innings of a match.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I don't think Sharma's bowled too badly at all.
Agree, however hasn't a constant criticism of Sharma been how dangerous he can look without taking the wickets? Beat the bat a number of times but I still got the feeling he was too short to grab many edges.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not great bowling. Even against a bloke out of touch, not many worth their salt are going to miss one short on leg.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus he smacked that.

It needs to be said, as horrible as our tv comms are (and they're awful at times), Mr Bhogle is not providing much respite on the ABC right now.

Jacknife

International Captain
Agree, however hasn't a constant criticism of Sharma been how dangerous he can look without taking the wickets? Beat the bat a number of times but I still got the feeling he was too short to grab many edges.
I agree, he could push the ball up a little further and he'll be in business imo.