• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sharma showing already what a difference some seam makes. Looks 20Km/h quicker than Yadav despite registering almost identical speeds.

Being a 6'5" beanpole helps too, of course.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone who can generate the bat-speed that Warner can has a good chance of becoming an excellent test batsman IMO.

Came on here to laugh at Greig's trolling but I see you already have the count going :happy:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Warner is still there at lunch I can't see him being less than 100*. If Cowan is still there at lunch I can't see him being more than 30*.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warner should retire hurt if he gets to 47*, better than Bradman. Or he could kick on a bit further and be twice as good as Tendulkar /averagesmeaneverything

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One thing I would say about Sharma, though, is that if his ankle is still a bit ****, needs to be careful about running in too hard early, might blow it out again.