• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
@Viscount. I do have a stream but it's crappy star cricket. They aren't showing the bowling speeds, and have an advert halfway through the over lol.

I like the looks of Warner. Keeps the scorecard ticking.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Praveen Kumar bowls medium pace in England and is the best bowler for India. Cue call for bowlers who can bowl 145kph. Because no one in Australia has ever bowled that fast.

Flametree

International 12th Man
The commentators keep going on about Cowan leaving the ball. Is he really that slow a batsman? Like, Tavare slow? Or does he just play out an hour or so and then bat "normally"?

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Uppercut didn't really disagree with the post I quoted; even though it was in response to him.
Depends which bit of the post you were agreeing with.. considering you quoted the whole thing I reckon it's safe to say there's some disagreement with regards to the first part.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
The commentators keep going on about Cown leaving the ball. Is he really that slow a batsman? Like, Tavare slow? Or does he just play out or so and then bat "normally"?
Haven't seen how he cuts and pulls but he could be a bit like Cook? Just a guess.

Spark

Global Moderator
The commentators keep going on about Cown leaving the ball. Is he really that slow a batsman? Like, Tavare slow? Or does he just play out or so and then bat "normally"?
Usually, yeah. Canberra ton was scored at 70, so he can bat at a decent rate if he needs to.