• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

ajdude

International Coach
why do you like post pictures of cricketers, we can just as easily look on cricinfo

i've just about given up on inside cricket :(

ganeshran

International Debutant
Ganguly was on a tv show saying that Dinda has been named as a replacement to Ishant and the news will be confirmed in a day by BCCI. still no official news on his replacement though

ajdude

International Coach
you can always ignore if you dont like it.
but like i seriously don't understand it, does it bring you pleasure? i mean yeah i'm sure it was a good looking shot but for all we know he's played and missed and cooper's just there looking like a dill.

i don't know about you guys but i'm so excited for the next batch of cricinfo limericks my godddd

Ganguly was on a tv show saying that Dinda has been named as a replacement to Ishant and the news will be confirmed in a day by BCCI. still no official news on his replacement though
dinda? i didn't even think he was in the eyes of their selectors, i would've thought irfan would get a shot.

Last edited:

ganeshran

International Debutant
but like i seriously don't understand it, does it bring you pleasure? i mean yeah i'm sure it was a good looking shot but for all we know he's played and missed and cooper's just there looking like a dill.

i don't know about you guys but i'm so excited for the next batch of cricinfo limericks my godddd
If you dont like it, you are free to ignore it. I didnt ask you for validation of my posts, neither am I posting it for your viewing. Dont really want to discuss this further.

ajdude

International Coach
If you dont like it, you are free to ignore it. I didnt ask you for validation of my posts, neither am I posting it for your viewing. Dont really want to discuss this further.
righto but can ya at least clarify what the go is with ashok? i forgot he even existed to be honest

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Today: Ishant Sharma not injured
Tuesday: Ishant Sharma to miss boxing day
Next Wednesday: Ishant Sharma out of test tour
January 14th: Ishant Sharma to return for ODers against Australia
February 12th: Ishant Sharma suffers ankle injury in ODer against Australia
This is looking good.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just saw grown men cooking on a cricket show.

Cooking!!!!!!

No wonder the joint has gone to the ****ter. The feminization of Australia is complete.

ganeshran

International Debutant
righto but can ya at least clarify what the go is with ashok? i forgot he even existed to be honest
Ganguly seems to think he is in contention. Since he has already made his debut and most other alternatives are injured, he is up the pecking order I guess.

Pathan has become really slow after his injury (mid 120s :(), and doesnt possess that banana swing anymore. He might be in for a comeback in the ODI series though, or in tests if one of Yadav/zak gets injured.