• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Teja.

Global Moderator
I wonder if Irfan will be sent now.
Best thing ever if that happens.

Even if it doesn't happen and we play a rookie, atleast there's a small chance that he'll be good unlike Ishant '50 bowling average' Sharma.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Even if it doesn't happen and we play a rookie, atleast there's a small chance that he'll be good unlike Ishant '50 bowling average' Sharma.
To be fair it might help if Ishant '50 bowling average' Sharma was actually fit enough to do his job properly then he may, just may average slightly less.:p

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love how still he is when he plays his shots. Except the reverse thingy, obviously.

Australia desperately needs him to turn into a quality test player. /obvious

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

I've never understood why you pick on Ishant but let Sree slide for so long. At least Ishant isn't a **** face embarrassment to his country :p

Last edited:

scorpio1990

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Was just watching a discussion show being aired on news channel.The topic being the "Whether Chappel telling the Australian team about the short-comings of Indian batsman is ethical or not seeing that he is a former coach of Indian team" Guest present were Ganguly,Kapil,Yashpal Sharma and a few other players.
Yashpal-He was part of selection committee during Chappel's reign.He was quite literally bashing chappel for his heavy-handed techniques and recounted many stories about how he had complained to BCCI about it.How he was against Ganguly being removed as a captain and everything.But he could not resign because of a clause in his contract.
Kapil believed that a player or an official should have the courage to resign if he sees something wrong taking place around him(as if that is going to happen). Ganguly recounted how Kiran More played a big role in his removal as a captain.
Still no one discussed what,if anything special,can chappel tell the aussies?And at the same time,it can be said for Fletcher and kirsten.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Was just watching a discussion show being aired on news channel.The topic being the "Whether Chappel telling the Australian team about the short-comings of Indian batsman is ethical or not seeing that he is a former coach of Indian team" Guest present were Ganguly,Kapil,Yashpal Sharma and a few other players.
Yashpal-He was part of selection committee during Chappel's reign.He was quite literally bashing chappel for his heavy-handed techniques and recounted many stories about how he had complained to BCCI about it.How he was against Ganguly being removed as a captain and everything.But he could not resign because of a clause in his contract.
Kapil believed that a player or an official should have the courage to resign if he sees something wrong taking place around him(as if that is going to happen). Ganguly recounted how Kiran More played a big role in his removal as a captain.
Still no one discussed what,if anything special,can chappel tell the aussies?And at the same time,it can be said for Fletcher and kirsten.
Not much, if the Aussie coaching staff have anything about them. One would hope all the Indians' techniques and foibles have been analysed and plans formulated.

Pretty hard to hide that a guy's duff against bumpers or is vulnerable to inswing early on because the footage is there for all to see.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I've never understood why you pick on Ishant but let Sree slide for so long. At least Ishant isn't a **** face embarrassment to his country :p
Haha, I've maintained Sree was a pretty **** bowler and shouldn't have been picked for about forever. I've said the same about Sharma too though, tbf.

He was a seriously good bowler in his debut season and test class up till 2009 but after that he never deserved to make the Indian side or did about the same as Sharma. If I had my way, Vinay and Praveen would have had about 20 test caps each by now.

I don't think my love for Sreesanth the cricketer blinds me from seeing how **** a cricketer he is.

I'm more likely to have a post orgasm on CW when he takes a wicket than when Sharma takes a wicket* but that's pretty much how I'd cheer Sanga on for a ton than I'd do for Hayden. :p

* - Minnow/Tailender wicket obviously, considering the bowler :ph34r:

Last edited: